|
No matter what, somebody gets hurt
you just gotta find someone worth your tears
|
|
|
Profile melanie, 100294 star.cross@hotmail.com/ https://twitter.com/melanieeph/ ♥: pandas , sunrise&sunsets I run from hate, I run from prejudice, I run from pessimists, but i run too late. I run my life or is it running me? I run from my past. I run too fast or too slow it seems. When lies become the truth, I run to you.. — I Run To You Tweet.Tweet
Exits
yeepeng.bernice. siqi. justina. zhengmin. victoria. suxin. ferlyn. valerie. peiru. yanbin. siying. leon. yiling. marylyn. joan. wanni. kaiting. zhengyee. shermaine. xinru. renjie. farhana. jialer. Archives
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
04/07
05/07
06/07
07/07
08/07
09/07
10/07
11/07
12/07
01/08
02/08
03/08
04/08
05/08
06/08
07/08
08/08
09/08
10/08
11/08
12/08
01/09
02/09
03/09
04/09
05/09
06/09
07/09
08/09
09/09
10/09
11/09
12/09
01/10
02/10
03/10
04/10
05/10
06/10
07/10
09/10
11/10
12/10
01/11
02/11
03/11
05/11
10/12
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
a drop of sunset . ohdamn , insomnia . i dont feel sleepy @ all D: it's tuesday today . woke up even before my alarm sounded . haha . kept talking and talking all throughout th walk to school . i cant keep quiet x.x omg . lol . reached school earlier today and sweated like some piggo . omg la . sss should implement tht we all go to class on tuesdays . its just plain torture to be under the sun x/ after tht we'll be all sweaty and all sitting in our classrooms :/ i wna change place with jonan ! he has th fan directly above his head xp lol okay . so yea , skipped th physics remedial for today . going for th one on friday . lol . so yupp , we made use of th time we saved and clique came to my house to play . haha . bernice damn baoli :/ she pulled my wii controller straight off th nunchuks . omg . th poor wire x( lol . bernice pro at th dancing alr . hahah ! siqi was just munching on food as usual . my food supplies are actually cleared off by her all this time :/ mostly tht is . LOL. tina was playing from the start to end . haah ! fun . they all went off ard 5-6 liddat . hahah ! so i was left at home to deal with all th stressful stuff just now . thnk goodness im done . tml's mid-week ! ahhh , shit . friendly too :s i dont wna go . grrrr . heck . there's nothing to look forward to in school tml . siannnnn :/ sometimes th pain is just too hard for me to bear .. |
|
But whatever choice you made, don't regret
cuz' at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted |
|